Hello and welcome to StarMade,
After you start the game once the options in the server.cfg will get available, as well as the whitelist.txt
You can also use the new admin commands (I will post them in the help article shortly) to do it on the fly.
Whitelist mode has to be activated either by server.cfg or the admin command.
I hope the upload of ships will now finally work again.
I think I finally managed to fix this one. At least I hope so since its occurrance is as random as it gets.
a bug on two sides. Both were lag dependent, and didn't happen on fast systems in singleplayer (with few smaller ships). I purposely capped my system performance and network speed, so it started to happen. I made some triggers to catch it
First reason was that the server had a chance to send a position update for a player character before the exit happened, or while it was happening with a wrong position (the position you stepped into the core), and that overwrote the position for the exit.
the other one was the server being in a sector change for multiple objects sending one to the client right at exit (from the bad position of the first bug), and causing a sector change but the position was set from the exit, teleporting the player one or more sectors away
- fixed crash on chain docking attempt (server keeps crashing)
- fixed import for older ships (downloaded from the site)
- fixed ambience sound and made it more quiet
- fixed crash if protection file gets corrupted
- fixed in-game sound volume setting
- fixed red flashing for players that are not hit (hopefully)
- some small tweaks for server performance
- implemented filter for join/disconnect msgs
- mouse sensitivity can now be increased 3 times as high
The invisibug is unfortunately still not fixed. Please post here what you were doing when it happens, also check the rightmost number in the gui debug info after [CL SEG A/F; D], if it's zero or more.
Thanks for playing StarMade,